Ms.Anareen has completed her bachelors degree in physiotherapy from Rajiv gandhi university of health sciences, india . She has more than 6 years of experience & has worked in private clinic and multi-speciality hospital in india where she has gained experience in various fields of physiotherapy focusing mainly on Womens, health , Musculoskeletal conditions ,post surgical rehabilitation & Cancer rehabilitation.
She has 5 years of experience in UAE where her role included assessment & treating in-patients, Post surgical management, Womens health & treating wide variety of musculoskeletal cases in OPD.
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation Level 1 & 2
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy
- Functional dry needling ( Basic & advanced)
- Post surgical rehabilitation of hip, knee, spine,shoulder & ankle.
- Womens Health conditions such as :
- Urinary and bowel incontinence
- urgency, frequency, over active bladder (OAB), prolapse
- Pelvic pain, sacroiliac, coccydinia, pubic pain
- Anorectal pain
- Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- Postnatal pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Diastasis recti
- Post-surgical pain i.e. c-section, hysterectomy
- Painful episiotomy
- Proctalgia fugax
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT