IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EMPLOYMENT CANDIDATES:
King’s College Hospital London, UAE will never ask you for money to secure employment as part of our recruitment/onboarding process. We will always contact prospective candidates from an official email from the domain of KCH.AE. At present, a practice exists whereby individuals posing as recruitment agents will ask you for money to secure an employment visa or to secure an employment opportunity with King’s. We ask you to be vigilant that this fraudulent practice is happening.
At King’s College Hospital London, people are at the heart of everything that we do. As such, the People Practices Department is responsible for all people matters starting with Talent Search and Acquisition to Onboarding and moving to Development and Engagement to grow a deep commitment to King’s Focus on establishing itself as an employer of choice to delivering best-in-class effective services.
Our Values and Competencies work in tandem to help drive our performance development culture which drives our purpose to provide world-class diagnosis and treatment to our patients in a positive and compassionate environment by applying knowledge and expertise to serve patients and their families.
Our culture is guided by a set of values that guides the ‘practice’ of how we treat our patients and each other. Those values are:
- Knowing you
- Inspiring Confidence
- Next to None
- Great Spirit
- Support our Community
Those values are supported by a set of core behavioral competencies which are:
- Communicate for Collaboration
- Role Modeling
- Empowering self and others
The People Practices Department works as a business partner with the rest of the organization.
At King’s, we dream big! We have meticulously selected our team who are passionate about providing world-class health care experiences and keen to create a work culture that supports this.
With an employee workforce from various nationalities already, we value diversity and the combined perspectives and ideas of all our employees.
Compensation & Benefits
We provide competitive compensation package aligned with the market practice in the UAE. Our compensation philosophy is geared to attract the right talent into the organization who will help us deliver to our promise.
We also focus on providing a benefits package which will cover our employees’ healthcare need through a health insurance plan and provide reserved leaves for development geared to keep our employees knowledge and credentials up to date.
At King’s, we strive you to ensure that you find meaning in what you deliver and understand how this connects us all to our patients. Whether you are a Concierge or a Cashier, we all touch the lives of our patients in more ways than we know!
Learning & Development
We encourage and support learning and development across all our employees. We have carefully constructed engaging in house programs supported by a learning management system that enhances your learning experience and allows you to track your progress throughout your career with us.
Happiness at Work
We recognize that our employees will spend a large amount of time at work. Therefore, we want to ensure that you look forward to coming to work and delivering your best, knowing that it will be recognized and rewarded. Happiness in the workplace is key to our overall well-being!
Growing your career
We promote internal growth within the organization and support progression with the organization. With multiple facilities coming on-line, our employees have the opportunity to explore various aspects of the organization and apply for positions that will both excite them and keep them engaged in what they do.
Why are we different? 5 reasons to begin with…
- Our Culture We have taken great care to define our culture by not just setting clear objectives, but defining how we want our employees to treat our patients and each other.
- Encouraging People Development: Learn and grow with us! We will show you how!
- Collaborating with Technology: With the world-gone digital, we are on our way there too! Our employees will be able to manage their team and their records through their smart phones!
- Celebrations: We look for opportunities to celebrate all our achievements, both, personal and professional. Whether we ‘Caught you Caring’ or you have reached a major milestone on a personal goal, we will find a way to celebrate!
- Performance Development: Our approach to performance does not include just the past year; it focuses on the promoting a growth mindset and moving forward. It also encourage our employees to set personal goals or shared goals with colleagues from different team to build a sense of camaraderie and trust!