Cosmetic Surgery of the Body
Cosmetic surgery of the body, which is one of the most common set of aesthetic procedures, is a combination of different elective surgical procedures that target the overall silhouette. The main goal of cosmetic body procedures includes improving the aesthetic appeal, contours, proportion and symmetry of different parts of the body.
At King’s College Hospital London in Dubai, we have leading European-trained and board-certified plastic and aesthetic surgeons whose main specialty include body contouring. The aesthetic team also comes with decades of combined experience from different parts of the world.
Our experts use the latest body contouring techniques, which are evidence-based and yield natural results with minimum downtime. The procedures are performed at the King’s Dubai state-of-the-art facilities, where both our medical and non-medical staff focus on patient care and comfort.
Body Contouring Procedures at King’s
At King’s, our plastic surgeons and body contouring experts specialise in a number of different body contouring procedures which include:
- Tummy tuck also known as abdominoplasty
- Liposuction of the abdomen, upper and lower back, upper thighs, and upper arms
- Diastasis recti repair
- Skin removal after weight loss
- Body lift to improve the shape and tone of the body
- Thigh lift to get rid of sagging skin tissue
- Arm lift also known brachioplasty
- Overall body contouring after substantial weight loss
- Fat transfer to improve the contours of the body
- Mommy makeover
- Surgical and non-surgical fat reduction (includes fat freezing with CoolSculpting and fat melting with lipolysis injections)
- Laser skin tightening for loose skin
- Belly button lifting
At King’s College Hospital London in Dubai, our board-certified plastic surgeons and body contouring experts tailor-make every procedure to fit each patient for the best and most natural outcome. To book your appointment, get in touch through the form below.
Visit King’s dedicated Aesthetics Clinic Website