Cosmetic Surgery – Face
Cosmetic surgery of the face refers to elective surgical and non-surgical procedures performed by a plastic surgeon to improve a person’s facial appearance. This includes enhancing the aesthetic appeal, proportion and symmetry of the facial features.
At King’s College Hospital London in Dubai, we have the leading European-trained and board-certified facial plastic surgeons in the region, who come with years of combined experience. Some of our facial plastic surgeons have also practiced at the world-renowned London’s Harley Street.
Our experts use the latest facial plastic and cosmetic surgery techniques, which are evidence-based and produce natural results with shorter downtime. The procedures are performed at the King’s Dubai state-of-the-art facilities, where both our medical and non-medical staff focus on patient care and comfort.
Face and Neck Cosmetic Procedures at King’s
At King’s plastic surgery department, our plastic surgeons perform a number of face and neck procedures which include:
- Facelift: Also known as Rhytidectomy, a facelift procedure surgically improves any visible signs of aging from the face and neck. These signs include sagging skin, loss of volume on the face, loose skin on the neck, and sagging jowls.
- Brow lift: This is a surgical procedure that lifts droopy brows as a result of age.
- Rhinoplasty: A procedure that improves the shape, function and profile of the nose
- Eyelid surgery/lift: As a result of age, the skin on the upper eyelids loses its laxity and starts drooping. This procedure, also known as blepharoplasty, removes the excess skin and tissue.
- Volume restoration: In areas such as the cheeks and under the eyes where volume depletion happens due to age, the plastic surgeon can use either fat transfer or dermal fillers to restore this volume.
- Chin surgery: This includes augmenting a receding chin or reducing a prominent chin.
- Otoplasty/Ear pinning: This is a surgical procedure that involves pinning prominent ears to make them less prominent.
- Forehead lift: A surgical procedure that lift the skin on the forehead to reduce visible wrinkles and lift droopy eyebrows.
- Submental lipectomy/Double chin reduction: This is a procedure that surgically removes excess fat from under the chin.
- Jawline reshaping: A common procedure that contours the jawline.
- Cheeks augmentation with implants: This is a surgical procedure that adds volume to the cheeks using silicon implants. This is usually done in cases where there is a drastic depletion of volume whereby fat transfer or dermal fillers are deemed not enough.
At King’s College Hospital London in Dubai, our board-certified plastic surgeons and aesthetics experts tailor-make every course of treatment to fit each patient for the best and most natural outcome. To book your appointment, get in touch through the form below.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT