Invisalign Open Days – November 2020
We will be holding Invisalign open days on 21st and 22nd November at King’s Dubai Marina Medical Center headlined by Dr Neha Rathod, Aesthetic and General Dentist at King’s. Here’s what you should look forward to on the day:
1. FREE consultation worth AED 450
2. FREE 3D scan of your teeth to predict the end results
3. 20% discount on the full Invisalign treatment
4. Up to 3 FREE retainers worth AED 1500
5. Easy payment instalment plans
Limited spaces available. Advance booking is required.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is widely considered to be the world’s most advanced clear aligner system. Using it’s unique ClinCheck 3D planning software and patented SmartTrack material aligners, it offers a great alternative in achieving the smile transformation you’ve always wanted.
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Virtually invisible
- A clear alternative to metal and conventional braces
- Fast results – visible changes in as little as 4 weeks
- Comfortable – only gentle forces are present, so the discomfort is minimal throughout
- Removable – you can continue enjoying your favorite foods and drinks
- Predictable – the ClinCheck 3D software allows you to accurately see your result before you even start treatment
- Proven results
What is the treatment journey?
Step 1: A consultation with our aesthetic dentist to establish what you would like to change about your smile
Step 2: A quick scan of your teeth in their current position. Within minutes, you can see a 3D digital image of your teeth in their new position
Step 3: Once your digital plan is finalised, your custom fit aligners are created using 3D printing and Invisalign’s patented SmartTrack material
Step 4: You start wearing your aligners every day. You will see the aesthetic dentist every 6 weeks for a review
Step 5: At the end of your treatment, we provide retainers to ensure your smile remains perfect for years to come
What can Invisalign treat?
- Gaps between teeth
- Crowded or overlapping teeth
- Teeth which stick out
- Rotated or tilted teeth
- Irregular bites
- Deep bites
Is Invisalign painful?
Not at all! The teeth are able to move as the aligner’s direct gentle forces onto them. The teeth can feel slightly tender at the start of treatment, but research and studies show that Invisalign is significantly more comfortable than any of the available alternatives.
How long does Invisalign take?
Treatment lengths can vary, but your doctor will be able to provide an estimate for your length of treatment during your consultation. Research and studies show that Invisalign is approximately 50% faster at moving teeth to their desired position, due to the innovative SmartTrack aligner material.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, we do! In order to make the cost of your Invisalign plan easier to manage, we are happy to offer payment plans which can be discussed with you during your consultation.